- IMPACTT™ available in both Onsite (In-person) and Remote (Virtual), together they enable learners to train in-person and/or via joint training sessions from remote locations using their own PCs.
- MedSim DevKit™ provides the tools for you to create your own medical simulations applications.
- MoHSES-Compliant Modules are compatible with the Modular Healthcare Simulation and Education System (MoHSES™) standard. Modules may be licensed with services to support development and integration with third party products and systems.
- Compact Core
- Virtual Medical Simulations
- Medical manikins and Part-task Trainers, Medical Device Instrumentation
- Learner Assessment
- Blended Reality
- Augmented Reality (AR)
- Advanced Modular Manikin (AMM)
- STE Medical
- Distributed Learning Platform
- Live/ Virtual/ Constructive/ Gaming
Leading Innovation in Training
Vcom3D’s extensive research and development in medical simulation and training has resulted in an innovative System of Systems (SoS) team training architecture with interoperable, networked modules including manikins, part-task trainers, 3D virtual patients, and virtual medical equipment modules.
Vcom3D transitioned this research to an initial commercial product release of IMPACTT™ (Immersive Modular Patient Care Team Trainer). The product includes Shared View of Virtual Patient, Instructor/Assessment tablet, Learner tablets, Compact Core (blue box), authentic real-time trauma patient cases and scenarios based on behavioral and physiological models. Additional capabilities are under development and will be compatible with IMPACTT™.
This immersive blended reality system engages participants, assesses learner and team performance, and enables continuous improvement of learning outcomes.
Want to learn more about our products and solutions?