- IMPACTT™ available in both Onsite (In-person) and Remote (Virtual), together they enable learners to train in-person and/or via joint training sessions from remote locations using their own PCs.
- MedSim DevKit™ provides the tools for you to create your own medical simulations applications.
- MoHSES-Compliant Modules are compatible with the Modular Healthcare Simulation and Education System (MoHSES™) standard. Modules may be licensed with services to support development and integration with third party products and systems.
- Compact Core
- Virtual Medical Simulations
- Medical manikins and Part-task Trainers, Medical Device Instrumentation
- Learner Assessment
- Blended Reality
- Augmented Reality (AR)
- Advanced Modular Manikin (AMM)
- STE Medical
- Distributed Learning Platform
- Live/ Virtual/ Constructive/ Gaming
Leading Innovation in Training
Vcom3D’s extensive research and development in medical simulation and training has resulted in an innovative System of Systems (SoS) team training architecture with interoperable, networked modules including manikins, part-task trainers, 3D virtual patients, and virtual medical equipment modules.
Vcom3D transitioned this research to an initial commercial product release of IMPACTT™ (Immersive Modular Patient Care Team Trainer). The product includes Shared View of Virtual Patient, Instructor/Assessment tablet, Learner tablets, Compact Core (blue box), authentic real-time trauma patient cases and scenarios based on behavioral and physiological models. Additional capabilities are under development and will be compatible with IMPACTT™.
This immersive blended reality system engages participants, assesses learner and team performance, and enables continuous improvement of learning outcomes.
In this role, you will design and develop software and network infrastructure to integrate complex medical simulations featuring physical, virtual, and augmented reality components. You will work with a team of game designers, software developers, artists, hardware engineers, medical experts, and instructional system designers to create engaging software for education and training.
The Ideal Candidate
As Software Developer, you will be curious, eager to learn new things, research what you need to know, and communicate your ideas in a clear, concise manner and advocate for your decisions to the team.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with software design, development, integration, and testing on Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming with C++.
- Experience cross-compiling and deploying C++ projects for multiple operating systems and hardware configurations including ARM/embedded processors.
- Proficiency in both server-side and client-side network programming.
- Experience configuring network hardware and software.
- Experience with the setup and maintenance of cloud service hosting platforms such as Azure and AWS.
- Proficiency creating, maintaining, and querying SQL databases.
- Experience managing cost and schedule as well as technical aspects of software development projects.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Experience with a communication middleware or connectivity framework such as DDS.
- Experience with CMake build system.
- Experience developing C# scripts in Unity.
- Experience in JSON and REST web services.
- Knowledge of SCORM, xAPI, and/or LTI e-Learning standards; learning management systems; and learning record stores.
- Knowledge of web security and encryption protocols.
- Experience in source control and code versioning tools such as Git.
- Experience developing for augmented reality devices, including AR headsets, IMUs, or image recognition.
- Technical writing experience.
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
To apply for an open position, send an email to MedSim@Vcom3D.com, with the position name as the subject line. Include your contact information and attach or provide a link to your resume.
Want to learn more about our products and solutions?